Want to know what's new in the latest version of Morpheus Photo Mixer?
An overview of the new features and fixes can be found here.
Morpheus Photo Mixer v3.17 Standard Features Include:
- Easy to use wizard to help you get started, plus sample photo mixes to play with
- An Upload Wizard to send your photo mixes directly to Morpheus Galleries, or Photobucket
- A completely redesigned program with an incredible new interface for working on multiple pictures
- A lighting-fast rendering engine for previewing photo mixes
- Picture dotting process with changeable colors, shapes, and sizes for creating top quality photo mixes
- Exporting photo mix frames in still formats such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more
- Generating sample web page html for each rendered file
- Saving your layouts as you work, in a portable XML format
- Zooming to any level for precision dot placement as well as mixing of large images
- A timeline window to quickly see a thumbnail of every photo mix
Additional Features of Morpheus Photo Mixer v3.17 Professional Include:
- Line tools to connect dots and better adjust triangle setup
- Transparency support for mixing including full alpha channel support
- The ability to mix pictures in some places and not in others
- Fade button to control which source picture to use or mix for each dot
- Customizable interface including toolbars and window tabs
- Skinnable windows with a variety of skins to choose from
Note: The free trial of Morpheus Photo Mixer will let you try all features of each edition.
View the Product Comparison Chart to compare Morpheus Photo Mixer with other Morpheus photo animation products.
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11
- 500MHz or faster
- 64M of RAM or more
- 800x600 pixels or higher
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/11
- 1.0GHz or faster
- 256M of RAM or more
- 1024x768 pixels or higher
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or newer