Want to know what's new in the latest version of Morpheus Photo Warper Mac?
An overview of the new features and fixes can be found here.
Morpheus Photo Warper Mac v3.17 Standard Features Include:
- Easy to use wizard to help you get started, plus sample warps to play with
- Sharing warps with friends and family seamlessly with the built-in email feature
- A completely redesigned program with an incredible new interface for working on multiple pictures
- A lighting-fast rendering engine for previewing warps by playing them right inside the program
- Picture dotting process with changeable colors, shapes, and sizes for creating top quality warps
- Rendering warps in a variety of popular formats including Flash SWF and Animated GIF
- Exporting warp frames in still formats such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more
- Generating sample web page html for each rendered file
- Saving your layouts as you work, in a portable XML format
- Zooming to any level for precision dot placement as well as warping of large images
- A timeline window to quickly see a thumbnail of every frame in your warp
Additional Features of Morpheus Photo Warper Mac v3.17 Professional Include:
- Line tools to connect dots and better adjust triangle setup
- Transparency support for warping including full alpha channel support
- Key frames to define paths for warp dots to travel in order to create more advanced warps
- Interpolating dots positions on key frames
- Quicktime output for use with 3rd party movie software
Note: The free trial of Morpheus Photo Warper Mac will let you try all features of each edition.
View the Product Comparison Chart to compare Morpheus Photo Warper Mac with other Morpheus photo animation products.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
- G4 400MHz or faster, G5, or Intel Core CPU
- 256M of RAM or more
- 800x600 pixels or higher
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Intel Core CPU
- 512M of RAM or more
- 1024x768 pixels or higher